FRESH CUT ONION STRIPS
Onion strips are white to green colorized, with slight moisture condensation, soft and crunchy consistence, with very characteristic smell and flavor.
Onion strips are 100% white onion, minimally processed, subjected to a process of cutting, washing and disinfection, and also packed ready to be eaten. The extent of the cut is slices of 3/16″ x 1″ until 2″.
How do you cut a spring onion?
To Prep Green Onions
- Rinse onions under cool tap water and remove any wilted or damaged tops or slimy skins on the white parts.
- Lay several onions on a cutting surface. Using a chef’s knife, trim off the stringy root ends by slicing about 1/8 to 1/4 inch above the roots. …
- Trim about 2 inches from the green tops.
Onion strips should be maintained refrigerated; its packaging has been designed to keep the onion fresh. After opened, if it is not consumed in its entirety, we recommend keeping it in its original bag inside the refrigerator, taking out the air inside the bag previously.
- Optimum conservation temperature: from 1°C to 4.4 °C,
- Produces ethylene: NO
- Sensitive to ethylene exposure: NO.