FACTORING = CASH FLOW
- Receive immediate payment on invoices: Obtain immediate Cash Flow for your Company by turning your accounts receivable into Cash. Stop having to offer “early payment discounts”.
- Take on New Business: Keep growing and spend more time focusing on generating revenue.
- Reduce risk and costs for your business: By outsourcing credit evaluation for your customers, credit insurance coverage, and collections efforts. Reduce costs associated with bad credit and credit evaluation.
- Increase working capital: Based on the creditworthiness of your client (debtor), rather than based on your direct financial performance and without increasing your liabilities of your Balance sheet. (Factoring funds are not registered as liabilities on your balance sheet.)
- Receive an integrated solution: End collection calls. That includes credit analysis, customer service, funding process, collections efforts and credit insurance coverage supported by the expertise of our bilingual team.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR SUCCESS